Sunday, May 13, 2012

My First Mothers Day ♥

So my first MD was wonderful!

My love got me a whole new cookware set!! and new oven mittens and pot holders :]] ... ohhh he knows me so well :]] ive been looking for a new set for a while! now just a cast iron set for camping and ill have all my cookware i need for now LOL

then he took me out to eat .. it was just the two of us and it was nice! then we rounded off the day at the shooting range :]]

and when we got home Tj looks at my garden and say hey what are these growing... and sure enough my salad greens are coming in and my broccoli are as well! i am super excited to say the least, I'm waiting for my carrots and peas to pop up now ... and still need to get my matters planted :/


let just say i couldn't have asked for a better First Mothers Day ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment