Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Alisyn's Year Check Up

So Alisyn had her year check up ... Her doc said she is doing great! She just wants Alisyn to gain more weight. She weighs 17lbs, she is 30in long, and her head is 17 1/4in. I expected to hear some resistance when she found out I was still nursing and planned on continuing until baby says otherwise(or until two years), not a word about it! She asked me about vaccines and I once again said no, Then she asked me if I gave Alisyn any whole milk, to which I replied " No, she will not be getting cows milk unless it is raw cows milk, she will more then likely have raw almond milk since it has more calcium then cows milk any ways" and she smiled at me and said i couldn't agree more and she gave me a phone number for a farm that sell raw milk and farm fresh eggs and then asked me how I make almond milk and so I told her and she couldn't believe how easy it was! This made me like her even more!! Ohh and Alisyn likes her as well :)


Alisyn's Mile Stones to date:
walk/run
stand up
spin around
points
gives Hy-5
handshakes
claps
gives hugs
gives kisses
climbs on top of couch
climbs on top of coffee table
when asked if she wants another bite she will say yes
walk with shoes on(this was a big one for her!)

can identify certain objects:
red block
purple ball
her tent (tell her to go get in her tent)
her couch(tell her to sit on her couch)
her cup
her food
her toys

Words she can say:
Mom
Dad
no
yes
juice
nom nom
Uh oh

that's all i can think of right now LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment