Monday, January 23, 2012

A Homebody....

Well Alisyn is doing well she is gaining weight she has been off the antibiotics for a week now and her face is once again clear! she is getting so big... and gaining weight very steadily! which makes me super happy!


Were both homebodies besides when American Idol is on the we go to Sherri's for dinner and then we watch AI together to get our family time :]] i love it ... not only for the family time .. but just to get out of the house! I love being at home with my daughter ... but every once in a while id like to go out instead of my love always going out ... why cant he have a boob LOL ! But i think i just solved my problem ... im going to be going to the gym ALOT so i can have my me time and well workout and get some me back ... idk if it sounds selfish or not but i want some quiet me time where i can clear my mind of everything and just workout and get control of me .... and then of course go home and spend time with my daughter and lover ♥


I guess i cant wait till Alisyn is old enough to go more then 2 hours between feeding (besides bedtime!) so someone can watch her so i can have girl time instead of it always being guy time!


and by no means am i complaining about being a mom! i love my family with all my heart!!! i just want to feel like myself and be a mom while being about to separate the roles ... does that make sense??

No comments:

Post a Comment