Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Weigh in ...

ok so on a whim today i weighed myself it has been over a month since i have had my wonderful daughter and well let just say she has aided in my weight loss as well as me cooking things at home and eating healthier, ok so you wanna know how much i weigh now?? drum roll......146LBS!!!! only 10-15 more pounds to go!!! i got cleared to work out again so when im not watching kids and my love isnt working i will be running the rest of this icky thing called fat OFF!!! i really miss my pre-pregnancy bady .. but i sure do love my daughter! and she was well worth it ... but now this mama has to become the person she feel comfortable as. Well i do love wearing sweats all the time... i really just wish i could fit into my jeans and t-shirts!




Before i had Alisyn i weighed 178

3 days AFTER i had Alisyn i weighed 165

1 MONTH after i had her i weigh 146!

in two months i would like to weigh 130 or 135 ... i CAN do this!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment