Monday, January 14, 2013

Signing

Alisyn Can Now sign "All Done"(she just throws her hands up but she doesn't rotate them yet) She can sign "Milk"(as in mama milk).I am trying to teach her "Potty" so we can start potty training here in a few months or less lol.

She will mimic sounds after we prompt her for awhile(like an hour) We have gotten her do sing lalalalalala, gotten her to do the blue clue song bar bar bar babar bar bar( I think that is how it goes in text LOL) she will growl if we prompt her to, and she can click her tongue when prompted. I can't believe how smart she is already!

She responds to simple commands like:

NO
out
get back
sit down
get down
eat
put it down
sit at the table
take a drink
give it to me
give me 5
hand shake
hugs
kisses
squeeze
push
bite
drink(when drinking from a straw)
go get ...(a toy etc)
clean up/ put toys in the the box(toybox)
come here
pull I never in a million years would've image the amount of love I have for such a small person! Alisyn is my world and as I teach her things and I see her accomplish things on her own it brings tears to my eyes to think that this will only happen once and that there are not enough minutes in the day to express to her my love and my hope for her to have a bright beautiful future♥ That is all I got for now :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment