Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Nipple confusion

WEll as i said my daughter has nipple confusion , with that being said her peds doc gave me and SNS and my friend is going to come help me with it tomorrow and she'll also be try to help with the latch. If she can help me well then im going to go to the hospital to get help from the LC, and hope that she can help because if my daughter wont/cant latch by the end of the week , then im moving on to plan B and that is eping(pumping) instead of having her at the boob, most people think this makes you dry up (there are many success stories of woman eping for a year or more!), well i cant speak yet but i have been getting about 3oz from each side per pumping session. so finner crossed she'll latch but if not i got this covered LOL.




SNS

No comments:

Post a Comment