Sunday, November 20, 2011

16 days and counting (first run in with BH contractions)

So yeasterday was a normal day for me, went to my nieces 3rd birthday party , got home cleaned a little bit and got dinner going the usual, well my love comes home and suprises me with the new kindle fire (my xmas present) and so after dinner i started to mess around with it and totally ignored the BSU game that was playing(not like me im a huge fan!) we had some friends come over and after the game we watched some political stuff, then not even 5mins after our last friend left i start having these painful contractions .... not going to lie the first one brought tears to my eyes because until then i have yet to have any powerful contractions! i knew what it was but that didnt help i tried walking around and that made it worse tried drinking water that didnt help so i went to bed and laid down on my back (it hurt to much to be moving around in bed) and they finally started to taper off , i did try to time them and they were 10-15 mins apart but they could of been further apart as i fell asleep shortly after they stopped. My love was so scared and he told me he hates seeing me in pain :/ i hate seeing him upset ... but like i told him all the pain i have to go through will ultimately make the joy after words that much more wonderful! i said i could get pain meds and be numb to having our daughter and then still feel some joy after all the meds ware off ... but i dont want that i want to feel every contraction and know when my bobdy is telling me to push not some nurse who dont know my body and cant feel my baby! So i laid down on my left side and i was out like a light! they must of taken alot out of me those contractions :]] when i woke this morning i had the same dull pain im my pelvis as i did last night but that was it, i could walk and not even a little bit of pain so im sure its just her moving lower and getting ready to meet us.


So that's my first run in with BH contractions

No comments:

Post a Comment