Monday, November 14, 2011

37 Weeks

Today i am 37 weeks along in my pregnancy, i have a doc appt. this morning , i have been taking EPO(Evening Prim Rose Oil) since Halloween , So im hopping that when he checks my cervix tomorrow that it will show some sign of thinning :]] . So with that i guess i will update this after my doc appt.









OK, so just got home from my appt. sad because he didn't want to check me until my next appt. :/ but i did get another ultrasound .. which always makes me happy (its 3d) he did say she was in the right position and that everything is A-OK :]]... the only bad thing i guess you could say is my BP raised a little bit it was 139/82 he told me not to worry to much about it . She is getting big he said she is small/average in size and he said that's what i wanted for my first baby ... which i have to agree! i was scared she would be a huge baby considering how big her daddy was when he was a baby, me on the other hand was average so i guess this means she is taking after me :]]. She refused to let me get a good view for her face but we got some side shots none the less, everyone says she looks like me, i hope so! i do hope she has red hair like her daddy did! i can tell already she is going to be a looker (I'm not just saying that because shes my baby lol)! She is moving and a grooving as i type right now :]] , i think its the best feeling in the world when she moves(even when it hurts). I cant wait to finally meet her only 22 days until my due date! It seems like its coming fast ... but not fast enough for my liking! lol




Alisyn Monroe 37 weeks, trying to hide her beautiful face!



4 comments:

  1. Well just one more week and you'll know how far along you are! Who knows, you may go into labor before then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know cross my fingers! ill be happy either way tho i guess ... if she wait till her due date or decides to come early

    ReplyDelete