Monday, November 28, 2011

39 weeks

So i went to the docs today which im super glad i had an appt today .. i started leaking fluid in the wee hours of the morning ... so i researched what it was happening and i read that it was normal and i read that it meant my water was leaking , so i got excited thinking my water was going to break today and i would be bale to have my lil girl in my arms no such luck :/ i went in and had to get 3 test done and had to get hooked up to a continuous fetal monitor they thought i was leaking because my membranes were ruptured ... thank goodness the test came back neg and my membranes are just find :]] so i got sent home from the hospital and i was in good spirits until i asked if i was dilated and my doc said no .. but i forgot to ask if i was thinned .. darn me!! so i was kinda bummed , i am leaking fluid but i was told not to worry about it because i have enough fluid in my tum tum :]] so i went to the store got my red raspberry leaf tea and some caster oil tomorrow i will be walking on the gazelle for a very long time trying to coax her out .. if the caster oil dont take then i guess ill let her cook some more :]] but we shall see ..


Hooked up to the continuous fetal monitor

No comments:

Post a Comment