Sunday, November 27, 2011

8 days left to go / Banana Nut Bread

Making some Banana Nut bread to help calm myself down ... not been a good day ... dont know what put me in this bad mood but let me tell ya i sure am on one! its bad because like my love keeps telling me the more i stress the more the baby is stressed! and i feel like crap because of it .. i just dont know how to snap out of it :/ ... i took a long bath earlier and that seemed to help but then i took a trip to walmart and well ... lets just say i came out with a worse attitude then i had when i went in!!! not good ... but oh well i only have 8 days till my EDD , i go into the docs tomorrow to be checked , then i have to talk to a few Peds Docs for my lil girl, i was told that if i have a natural birth with no pain meds and no complications and my lil girl is nice and healthy and my doc and her peds docs signs off then i DONT have to stay over night in the hosp! which would be super nice ... because im sure im going to want to go home and relax with my daughter and love instead of staying in a hosp without my love and not to mention the interruptions that im sure would happen more often then not there! i dont want to be woken up by anyone unless its my daughter or my love ... so finners crossed that i get a peds doc that will sign off on me, i cant wait to see how far along i am, i feel like she is super low i get contractions quite a bit now , they just don't hurt that bad i mean they are uncomfortable but they dont hurt ... and i have yet to lose my plug or at least im not sure if i have lol ... well i shall update tomorrow after my interview and my appt!

2 days from being 39 weeks


as for the bread this is the receipt i used :

http://simplyrecipes.com/recipes/banana_bread/

No comments:

Post a Comment