Wednesday, November 16, 2011

20 days and counting!

So i now only have 20 days until my daughter is here!! I feel so much anxiety about her coming ... but not in a bad way .. i feel excited that shes almost here but i feel scared that i might mess things up , or that something bad will happen .... all these what ifs are killing me! i know what i want for my daughter and my family in general but have i covered all my bases ... i say that i wont need time off from work (i run an in-home daycare) but what happens if i get over whelmed that first day and i realize that i cant be a new mom and watch kids .... i know i should be able to do it i mean look at all the moms that have more then one kid! i mean at the very most ill be watching 6 kids it seems like a lot and it probably is but i know if i can put my mind to it i will be able to handle it , but the question is can my new born daughter handle it?? i want her to be around noise and other kids but will she get over whelmed?? shell have her own room upstairs that has her bassinet and i can always lay her down in there with the baby monitor ... does that make me a bad parent for laying her down so i can focus on the other kids?? i have so much running threw my mind and shes not even here yet! i guess ill have to do trial and error to find the common ground with watching the kids and spending time with my daughter ... oh and did i mention that im going to be nursing! that's another big hurdle because i dont want to nurse in front of the kids but i cant leave them unattended ... i will be getting a nursing blanket to cover myself but how do i explain to the other children what im doing and what happens if shes nursing and i need to tend to the other kids??? i know i would choose nursing my daughter versus changing a movie or getting lunch ready for the other kids just because i know they are older and can wait to be feed or can wait to have me change a movie or get the toys ...



I just need to get these thing out of my mind and into the open
on a good note here is a wonderful picture mt friend Vanessa took of me back in October

No comments:

Post a Comment