Monday, November 14, 2011

How i want my L&D to go ...

AS NATURAL AS POSSIBLE!


With that said let me be a little more in depth,

I WILL NOT BE GETTING THE FOLLOWING:

Any pain meds
Iv's
episiotomy


MY DAUGHTER WILL NOT BE GETTING THE FOLLOWING:

HEP B Shot
Vitamin K Shot
Erthomycin Eye cream




Ok so here we go, I will be having my daughter at the birthing center in our local hospital, i will not be bed bound! i dont want any IV's,pain meds etc.... i want to be able to drink water not have it pushed into my veins, i want to be able to walk around so ANY and ALL pain meds are a NO! i will have the lights dimmed and music playing to help me relax and forget that im in a hospital, i will be using the birthing tub to help with my pain management, when the time comes to push i want to be able to push in the position that feels comfortable to me not what is easiest for my doctor and his staff! When she is delivered her umbilical cord will not be cut right away im going to have them wait until its done pulsing (2-5mins) she will be handed to me right away and i will then nurse her, she will not be having any procedures done on her until i say! She will not be getting any vaccines or the Vitamin K shot nor will she receive the Erthomycin eye cream. she will be rooming with me so i will be able to nurse her when ever she wants to eat and so i can have skin on skin contact for as long as i please! they will not offer her any formula, sugar water, pacifier. My daughter needs nothing from them! she only needs what i her MOTHER can and will give her! if the hospital disregards any of my wishes i promise there will be hell to pay :]]...


there you have it a short overview of how i want my L&D to go :]]

1 comment:

  1. In ohio, A woman was forced to do the Hep B vaccine! ARMED GUARDS were brought in until she agreed. Its crazy... Im in shock at what this country is coming to... WE ARE NOT A FREE COUNTRY! Anyways I loved this blog... GREAT JOB MAMA!! You will be amazing! Ill pray it all goes amazing! Its a life changing experience!

    ReplyDelete